5606SM: The preferred Mule for aircraft maintenance shops.
Model 5606SM Aircraft Hydraulic Super Mule--Specifications:
- Motor: Five (5) Horsepower, single-phase 220V or three-phase 208V
- Pump: Steel body with hardened alloy spur gears
- Flow Control Valve: Range from 1 GPM to 6 GPM
- Full Flow Hydraulics: capacity to 6 GPM
- Relief Valve: Range from 50 PSI to 3,000 PSI
- Gauge: Liquid filled, range from 50 to 3000 PSI
- Suction Filter: Plus a return line cartridge filter
- Reservoir: Welded steel, five (5) gallons with vented cap
- Extension Hoses: 10 foot lengths, rated to 3000 PSI
- Quick Connect Couplers: With reverse valves
- Color: Blue with black striping and hoses
- Dimensions: Crated/Shipment 41" X 28" X 49"
- Shipping Weight: 300 pounds
All Burch Mules feature the Burch Flow Control Valve. If you need to observe gear retraction speed in slow motion, use the flow control handle and reduce or increase the GPM, which in turn will reduce or increase gear retraction speed. Regardless of how slow the gear is retracting, when it is fully up into the wheel wells, all pressure is available to snap in the up locks.
Factory Direct Price: $4,485.00
**All prices include crating for shipment but DO NOT include S&H Freight Cost**